Riverstone Retreat Karamea
The Riverstone complex is carved into the southern bank of the Karamea River where it blends into the landscape and evokes a sense of both a luxury resort and a rustic enclave. Riverstone was built in 2008 and was designed to operate in harmony with its natural surroundings. The chalets are both built North facing capturing the early morning sunrise.
- Expansive views of the Kahurangi park and local farmland
- Beautiful gardens with bountiful native birdlife
- Spray free – fruits and berries complementary when in season
- Mountain bike cleaning facilities
- Clothes Washing Facilities.
- 6 Seater Spa Pool on seperate private deck within close proximity to Chalets.
Some reviews from our lovely guests.
“Perfect little West Coast escape” We loved sitting on the deck taking in the view and the spa was super relaxing way to end the day. Such a pretty setting with a lovely river view. – Alisha, New Zealand.
“A Hidden Gem”
This accommodation is a hidden gem, beautifully designed ‘Alpine’ style modern accommodation with high spec fittings. The Spa pool was a bonus and what a pleasure sitting out looking at the stars on the balcony. – Jason, New Zealand
“A Cut Above”
This property is a cut above everything else in the area. It is beautifully appointed with a lovely elevated location and views back over the hills. Fabulous Hosts – Estelle, New Zealand.